Thursday 25 June 2020

About Me



Hello, I'm Mike Ortega, a Computer Science graduate in National University, likes to read fiction young adult novels, especially stories that include Greek Gods, an out of this world story, survival, adventure, magic, and many more for me to say. Also a Movie buff who likes historical/documentary, mystery, magical, and musical kind of movies.

On that note, expect to see mostly movies and book reviews in this blog, since I have planned to do this a long time ago. So expect some spoilers on some of the post that I'll be posting in the near future.

I will also post some random and useful information about what I've learned while I was still a student and some experience that might come helpful to some. I might share some of my opinions on some topics, and to that I also want my readers to share what is their opinion/s. And if some of the information that I've post is somewhat incorrect or really wrong, please comment it down or message me. We all have a right to correct one another, even if its just a small mistake.


Good day to all. Thank you for reading.



    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review: Dew (2019)

Dew The Movie , written and directed by Ma-Deaw Chookiat Sakveerakul, is a story between two teenage boys, Pop (pronounced as phop, is playe...